Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010

Ah - the thought of a new year....does it scare us or excite us?  
Me?  
I am ready to say farewell to 2010 and am looking forward to the joy's of a new year.  
As a business, we want to continue to grow our Refresh clientele, improve our service and steam closer to our goal of re-building the shop.
As a wife - I want to be more patient, more understanding and I want to fall more in love with my husband.
As a friend - I want to be more faithful, a lot more generous and a lot more giving of my time.
For my body - I want to gain back the fitness I have now lost (due to my broken leg) and I want to de-stress more this year - have a massage once in a while, maybe even a facial!  (Believe it or not, owning a salon doesn't mean you're pampered every day!) And of course - I want to shift this weight that has plagued me all year.

2010 does have it's good memories - my gorgeous nephew was born, Bon Jovi rocked the stage and our little business survived.  But it has many memories that were lessons not to be forgotten and memories not wanting to be relived.

2011 - the year of hope?
2011 - the year of grace?
2011 - the year of joy and peace.
I welcome you 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment